Saturday, 7 April 2012

Beauty Bloggers Button Swap



I'm fast approaching my first year anniversary as a beauty blogger and *shock horror* I have only just got a button for my blog! I'm going to make some space on my sidebar to host one or two other buttons so I was wondering if anyone would like to do a button swap?

I realise that some bloggers charge for advertising space to host a button on their site. I'm very much a believer in each to their own but I  definitely wouldn't be comfortable charging another blogger for some space on my blog. All I ask for is that you will feature my button on your blog for the same amount of time!If you're interested please leave me a comment with a link to your blog and I'll get in touch.

8 comments:

  1. Hair Extensions have increased in popularity across the world over the past 5 years. With top celebrities in USA and Europe now opening talking about how they use hair extensions the product is now accepted as an acceptable and even required beauty aid in the fashion and movie circles; hair extensions are HOT!

    Hair Extensions
    Keratin hair extensions
    Fusion Hair Extensions
    wholesale hair extensions
    Seamless Tape Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey i would be interested, i don't have a button for my blog yet thought, I'm a bit behind the times it seems lol! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool well when you get a button get in touch x

      Delete
    2. Hey got a button if your still looking for someone to "swap with" x

      Delete
    3. I need the HTML coding to be able to copy it to my blog x

      Delete
  3. This is a good site to spent time on.
    I just stumbled upon your informative blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts.
    I will be your frequent visitor, that’s for sure
    Fusion Hair Extensions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, I am interested, if you still want to swap the HTML coding for my button is on my blog beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk, if you're interested please tweet me @beaumaquillagex or email me beaumaquillagex@googlemail.com or leave a comment on my blog beaumaquillagex.blogspot.co.uk and I will put yours on mine too! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,
    So nice blog. I appreciate with your blog what you are providing here.
    Great!!!
    Thanking You
    wholesale clip in human hair extensions

    ReplyDelete