Saturday, 16 June 2012

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish Bargain

Try Liz Earle's cleanse and Polish for just £3.00
Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. Image taken from their website

I published a post today about a few products I've had my eye on and would like to try, Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish was one of these. A lovely lady called Kelly posted a comment about an amazing offer from Latest in Beauty so I thought I'd relay this information in a quick post because it is a bargain!! 

Latest in Beauty are selling the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish 30 ml sample complete with a muslin cloth for £3.00. If you enter the code FREERAIN you get free postage and package. I've just ordered mine but you'll have to be quick as it is only available until tomorrow.

Oh, I do love a bargain! A huge thank you to Kelly for letting me know about this. Kelly if you have a blog let me know and I'll post a link! 

6 comments:

  1. FAB! just ordered mine!! Thankyou for sharing ladies!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I missedthe mag it was a freebie on! Might of added a Nails Inc varnish as well for £6.00! Alos trying the sample service, I like their choices. Thanks again! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooh I was tempted by the polish but I was good and just went for the Cleanse and Polish! x

      Delete
  3. Hi Katy, glad to share, everyone love a bargin! :)
    No blog for me, I enjoy reading yours and everyone else's out there too much.
    Enjoy your cleanse and polish girlies. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Kelly! This is such a great baragin, can't wait to see what its like! x

      Delete